Holbein Acrylic Gouache 12mL tubes (individual tubes)
Reasons for choosing Holbein Acrylic Gouache
1. It dissolves in water, but once it dries, it becomes insoluble in water again.
*When diluting acrylic gouache, add water and wash the brush with water. Once it dries, it will no longer dissolve in water.
2. It dries quickly and production is speedy.
It dries quickly in 20 to 30 minutes and production is speedy.
3. Abundant medium supports a wide range of expressions A wide range of expressions is characterized by a wide range of base materials such as gesso and modeling paste.
4. PCCS (Nippon Color Research Institute Color Coordinate System) Link to 24 color
wheel Acrylic gouache is a convenient paint for color management because it has a Mansell symbol printed on the tube. In addition, there are 24 colors linked to PCCS, so if you use it as a school teaching material, you can understand the nature of colors through color mixing, and you can study together with placement practice.
5. Excellent light resistance
Uses excellent pigments with little fading.
#holbein #acrylicgouache #holbeinacrylicgouache